Incomme advises and supports accounting offices and SME’s on all matters concerning salary processing, HR and time registration. We are a specialised automation and consulting bureau in the HR and salary administration field and also a certified implementation partner and dealer for various renowned software suppliers. We have wide experience with the implementation of HR and salary systems, and strive to provide our clients with the optimal support that they need during, but certainly also after, a system implementation.
We distinguish ourselves in the market by a profound package knowledge, combined with years of experience within the field. Because our ‘roots’ lie in accountancy, we are familiar with practically all collective agreements. We provide support for the total process, from package selection to implementation and accompanying training and support of employees.
The HR- and salary experts of Incomme are available to be of assistance throughout the entire product and service delivery:
Implementation of the chosen software in a way that fits the needs of the client;
• Consultancy by providing employees with tailor-made training at the company itself;
• Advice and support concerning specific questions and design issues through our Support Plus contract;
• Thorough inspection of the salary database;
• Thorough inspection of HR- and salary files;
• Optimisation of processes and procedures;
• Secondment for organisations that are facing a shortage of personnel.
Incomme’s strength is guaranteeing the continuity of all personnel processes (salary, HR and time registration).
Specific questions concerning salary administration could concern for example the Whk order (employee reinstatement), Amber law, ZW and WGA own risk bearer employment (ZW = sickness benefit and WGA = reinstatement for those partially incapacitated for work). Furthermore, our experts can give more insight when it comes to interpreting the gross/net process.
Specifically in the field of HR we already provide clients with support regarding complex questions, e.g.:
• All questions related to labour law:
• Employment conditions
• Employment contracts (including advice about flexibility)
• Rules concerning the law on Work & Security
• Training programs
• Performance management (including job reviews and competence management)
• Transition allowances
• Dismissal & termination agreements
How do we see a partnership between HR systems and Incomme?
The way we envision a partnership with HR systems is by:
• Helping new clients with the implementation of HR systems;
• Providing courses and trainings for (new) clients, both formally in a class-room setting and at the client’s office;
• Contracting clients for a Support Plus/Service agreement, so they can fall back on Incomme’s professionals.
By clients we consider both accounting offices and other businesses. These could be SME’s but they could also be larger enterprises.
On our label HRprtl.nl we can connect all these organisations and for example use HR systems in combination with Exact Online or Nmbrs®. HRPrtl.nl is on its way to becoming an established HR- and salary platform where clients can directly get access to different salary packages, but also to HR packages and time registration software.